What do I do if I am involved in a car accident?

  • If you or any of your passengers are injured as a result of the accident, or if you are unable to move the vehicle from travel lanes or off the highway, please call 9-1-1 for emergency services immediately.
  • Once you are in a safe location, please call us at (512) 882-4902 to report the accident.
  • If the car is not safely driveable, our agent will end your reservation and schedule you a rideshare through Lyft Concierge. This will get you home, or to your intended destination, safely. This Lyft ride will be free of charge. Then, our local roadside assistance team will deal with the car.
  • Please take many photos of all involved vehicles and property.  Please collect as much information as you can from any other drivers, police report, impound location (if the police are towing the vehicle), etc.  A representative will contact you in the near future to collect this information.
Contact Us

charging electric car